Classes for 2017
Students are not placed in classes based primarily on their age, but experience, ability and friends are also important factors that can determine what class is best suited for them.
- Pre-Kindy: 2-4 years
- Tiny Tots: 3-5 years
- Junior: 5-8 years
- Intermediate: 9-11 years
- Pre-advanced: 12-14 years
- Senior: 15 years+
Fees & Registration
Information relating to fee structure and payment are detailed upon the ‘THE STUDIO 2017 INFORMATION SHEET’. This Information Sheet is available via email or post by contacting Miss Danielle E: email@example.com or it is downloadable.
Important Safety Rules
Once you have enrolled, all students and their families are expected to adhere to a few simple rules for the safety and well being of everyone involved in the studio.
- No food containing nuts or nut product can be brought into the studio by a parent, student or sibling.
- Children must not enter the dance studio unless accompanied by a teacher.
- Children must not leave the building unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Before and after class, students are expected to be supervised by their parents.
- Teacher supervision extends only to students in class.